From the charm of Main Street, U.S.A to the whimsy of Mickey's Toontown, explore eight fantastic "lands" of nostalgia, color and delight. Let your imagination run free in a magic kingdom where life is a fairy tale and dreams really do come true.
Free Admission on Your Birthday - Celebrate your birthday with the most magical birthday present of all: free admission on your birthday during 2009 to one of the Theme Parks of the Disneyland® Resort! It's our gift to you and it all begins by simply signing up!
- Indiana Jones™ Adventure - Team up with Indy and journey into the sacred — and deadly — secret chambers of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye for a rollicking-old adventure full of incomprehensible dangers and unimaginable excitement.
- "it's a small world" - "it's a small world" celebrates hope for peace on earth from a child's point of view — to the tune of one of the world's most memorable songs. This classic attraction honors humanity with a joyful boat ride around the globe. Come onboard and sing along!
- Tinker Bell & Her Fairy Friends - Meet, greet and get your photo taken with Disney fairies at the new Pixie Hollow.
- Magical - Celebrate Disney magic makers with Magical, a breathtaking, all-new fireworks spectacular at the Disneyland Resort. Bursts of vivid color and brilliant visual effects dance in the sky as beloved Disney songs fill the air.
- Celebrate! A Street Party - Join festive dancers and Disney Characters dancing along the Parade Route to the happy sound of party tunes — celebrating life! With balloons and streamers adding colorful cheer, be part of the conga line and dance joyfully at Celebrate! A Street Party.
- And so much more!
Admission tickets vary from one day passes to five-day park hopper passes. Visit their website for more info.>
Mickey & Friends Parking Structure
1313 S Disneyland Drive
Anaheim, CA 92802
$12 for cars and motorcycles
$17 for oversized vehicles - motorhomes, "dually trucks", passenger vehicles with trailers
$22 for buses and tractors with extended trailers
- Parking opens 1 hour before published opening time
- When visiting our theme parks, oversized vehicles are asked to use the main entrance of the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure, located off southbound Disneyland Drive and Ball Road. Be aware that the height limit of the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure is 13'10".